Ready to join a revolutionary movement, powered by conscious breath?
- Are you a health professional, allied health therapist or healer with a desire to learn Conscious Breathing techniques to support your clients (& you!) ?
- Are you someone who’s experienced the benefits of conscious breath and would like to share it with others?
- Have you been searching for additional tools to address stress, anxiety, depression and the effects of trauma?
- Would you like your clients to have some extra skills that could empower them to take charge of their wellbeing?
What you will learn on this 6 month training intensive….
How breathwork supports the integration of trauma and alleviation from the effects of depression, overwhelm and chronic stress
Breath for stress and anxiety
Learn about the breathing anatomy and current nuero-science of how the conscious breath effects the brain, body and nervous system
Breath for relaxation
Mentoring and support to set up in practice or integrate breathwork into your current offerings
TRAINING OUTCOMES: WHAT YOU WILL TAKE AWAY TO IMPLEMENT IN YOUR PRACTICE
- An updated toolkit that now includes conscious breath techniques
- The ability to gently guide your clients out of states of anxiety by using the conscious breath
- Offer Breathwork Meditations and Sessions to individuals and groups
- Share simple breathwork techniques with your clients for them to take home as a support tool
- Breathwork techniques that you can use for your own self care
- Empower your clients to self-regulate and heal through the use of conscious breath
- How to hold a trauma informed /sensitive environment for your clients through active listening and compassionate inquiry
- Business mentoring and support
- IICT – International Institute of Complimentary Therapists membership and insurance
- Suitable for Continuing Professional Development
HOW THE TRAINING WILL UNFOLD
- 200+ hour training, taken over a 6 month period. A combination of a retreat immersive, online education and group meetings, short answer tests and assignments and case studies
- All inclusive 5 day Retreat Intensive. This deep, experiential retreat will completely overhaul your relationship to the breath. This will be personally transfromative and you’ll also practice taking others through breathwork journeys. (includes airport transfer but not other travel costs)
- Online and In Person teaching and training
- Fortnightly Zoom meet ups
- Membership to the training Facebook group for peer support and collaboration
Additional education from experts of various breathwork modalities
WHAT MODALITIES DOES BREATHWORK ENHANCE?
- Complimentary Therapies and Allied Health Providers
- Psychotherapy, Psychology, Counselling and other Mental Health Professions
- Somatic and Embodiment Modalities
- Ayurveda, Chinese and other Eastern Medicine
- All styles of Yoga practice
- Massage Therapy, Osteopathy, Cranio-Sacral Therapy
- Pregnancy and Birth Supporters
- Fitness Training
- Music and Singing
- Life and Business Coaching
Meet Karlyn, your lead trainer….
Karlyn’s deep and intimate journey with the conscious breath spans over 20 years. Stumbling upon Rebirthing Breathwork at the age of 19, she discovered the immensity of its power to transform one’s experience of life. In conjunction with a consistent yoga practice she was able to overcome depression, anxiety, eating disorders and a multitude of other self-loathing habits and create a life of joy and purpose.
In 2004, Karlyn qualified as a Breathwork Mastery Practitioner, training to an Australian Government Diploma standard, the highest professional standard and most comprehensive training available on the planet at that time. Since then she’s had the privilege of facilitating thousands of individuals, hundreds of groups, workshops and trainings and has organised events for international therapists/trainers. In addition, she also held committee positions with the British Rebirth Society and the International Breathwork Foundation for many years and travelled the globe to attend the Global Inspiration Conferences. She’s currently undertaking an in-depth traditional Pranayama training with a leader in the field, Gregor Maehle.
Karlyn’s passion is in ensuring a high quality, comprehensive breathwork training and to see breathwork available as an option in Allied Health. Her work is trauma-sensitive and the focus is on soothing the nervous system, integration of unresolved past events and teaching simple breathing techniques that anyone can use to support and enhance daily life. She practices as an insured Professional Member of the IICT and is in the process of becoming an Approved Training Provider. This will enable the Breath Coach Practitioner Training to be internationally certified.